Key Terms and Issues
CHAPTER 4 KEY TERMS
- What flaws should you look for when reading a research report?
- Why is it difficult to have a study that has power, internal validity, external validity, and construct validity?
- Why might you conduct a direct replication? What tradeoffs are commonly made?
- How might a systematic replication have more power, construct
validity, and external validity than the original study?
- What are the benefits of doing a conceptual replication?
- What strategies are available if you want to build on someone's research?
Back to Chapter Main Menu