Chapter 14: Research Design Explained
- You are now at the Chapter 14 section of the text's student Web site. Here you can
- Look over the concept map of the key terms and look at a glossary of the key terms.
- Test yourself on the chapter objectives.
- Test yourself on the key terms.
- Take the Practice Quiz (a short, general quiz over the entire chapter).
- Take 14-item quizzes over the first part of the chapter.
- Take13-item quizzes over the second part of the chapter.
- Review by looking at the key issues and reading the chapter summary.
Browse abstracts and some articles describing single-n and small-n designs
- Download an interactive story that reviews the different threats to internal validity.
- Read about an alternative to using quasi-experiments in "Web Appendix: Field Experiments."
Back to Research Design Explained Home Page