Chapter 13: Research Design Explained
- You are now at the Chapter 13 section of the text's student Web site. Here you can
- Look over the concept map of the
key terms and look at a glossary of the key terms.
- Test yourself on the chapter objectives.
- Test yourself on the key terms.
- Take the Practice Quiz (a short, general quiz over the entire chapter).
- Take 9-item quizzes over the first part of the chapter.
- Take 10-item quizzes over the second part of the chapter.
- Take 9-item quizzes over the third part of the chapter.
- Take 5-item quizzes over the fourth part of the chapter.
- Review by looking at the key issues and reading
the chapter summary.
- Download either the Windows version or
the Macintosh version of the Chapter
13 tutorial to practice
- Distinguishing between order and sequence effects
- Interpreting printouts from within-subjects designs.
- Choosing among designs
- Do an analysis on data from a within-subjects design using a statistical calculator.
- Get a better idea of the steps involved in conducting a study by reading "Web Appendix: Conducting a Study."
Back to Research Design Explained Home Page